The URL of webshop: www.in-hand.eu
Details of operator of the webshop (in the followings Service provider):
Company name: Mihálffy Balázs (individual contractor)
Address: Hungary 1204 Budapest Nagykároly utca 44.
VAT number: 67729144-1-43
Register number: 50665381
Phone number: +36304503572
E-mail address: email@example.com
Bank account number: 11773092-12291821-00000000
SWIFT code of OTP Bank: OTPVHUHB
1. To access using the services of the webshop, you have to accept all of the terms of service by clicking the square when ordering. With this act a contract is made between the Webshop and its user.
The steps of order:
- Compilation of the order
- Giving personal details
- Sending/placing the order
- Confirmation of the order
Birth of sales contract:
- When the users place an order, they will receive a confirmation in e-mail. With this step a sales contract between user and provider will be made.
- If the confirmation e-mail will not arrive in 48 hours the buyer can recede from buying.
- If somehow the ordered products could be ready just after the deadline mentioned in the FAQ, the provider informs the buyer who can decide to buy the product or recede from buying
- If the calculated amount will not appear in the Service provider’s bank account in 3 working days, the order is null and void.
- The user accepcts that the contract made is equal as it is in wrinting and Hungary’s law is authoritative.
The important attributions of product
The important attributions of product can be read on the pages connected to each product in „shop”.
The prices shown in webshop are all with VAT.
- The shipping ways and deadlines can be found in FAQ.
2. When receiving the buyer must check the intactness of packing. If the pack is spectacularly damaged the facts must be registered.
Right of withdrawal
Based on the following government regulation. 45/2014. (II. 26.) Korm. rendelet 1. mellékletében található Elállási/Felmondási mintatájékoztató
Information about warranty
Based on the following government regulation. 45/2014. (II. 26.) Korm. rendelet 3. mellékletében található A kellékszavatosságról, a termékszavatosságról és a jótállásról szóló mintatájékoztató
Notification of warranty claim
- Personal notification
The buyers can notify their warranty claim in wrinting at the Service provider by mail (to its address) or e-mail (to its e-mail address). The mail or e-mail should contain:
– the name and address of buyer
– the name and price of product
– the time of purchase
– the time of notifying error/fault,
– the buyers claim.